Monday, February 23, 2009

responsibility and rearranging

From now on I am going to be where I want, when I want, and with who I want. I'm only responsible for myself and in turn my own happiness and content. I'm done being miserable and apathetic. I'm beginning to think loneliness is a never ending feeling, so I'll just have to learn to deal with it.  

Other than that, I need to save money in hopes of ever moving out. I like it here at home, but I'm getting an itch for something new, and I have a feeling a hair cut and new shoes won't cut it this time. I'd really like it if the gig with Trevor and Kaitlin works out. That would be really awesome, but who knows. Allison has first dibs, and who knows if Trevor is even going to stay at that house. Regardless, I'm looking for roommates. Interested?

I'm also only drinking water this week.

listen to Robert Johnson's King Of The Delta Blues Singers Vol. 2


Seriously, get into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment