Friday, February 27, 2009

missin' people

Does anybody ever hang out anymore? I've been so bored lately. A lot of people have moved/gone away, and that bums me out. But I don't think I have any right to be upset. I'm happy for all my friends who are doing what they want to do, where they want to be. I just misss themmm!!! 

a list with pictures of people I miss/times I miss:

Eric, Cameron, Richie, and Willy. I don't see these boys very much, but they should know that I love them. PSC2!


Sam Weir in DC with Baltimore friends. I miss playing in that band, meeting new people, and just hanging out with everybody.


Back row: Renee, Kaitlin, Nina. Front row: Lauren, myself, Sarah.
Lady friends, I miss you.

other news: 
Went to Syracuse on Wednesday for the first band practice with Jay Trovato, Mike Marr, and Petey Big Moves. I'm playing bass, and I'm really excited. It's like a Jimmy Eat World/Archers of Loaf/Hot Water Music mix with some rocky parts. I'm into it. Most importantly, though, I'm pumped to (hopefully) become better friends with all these dudes. With living in Rochester, and them living in Syracuse, we don't hang much so it'll be fun when we do. I hope this band works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment