Sunday, March 22, 2009

Toronto visit

It's 2:23am and it's our last night in Toronto. It's been fun, but I'm ready to go home. Sarah is dead asleep next to me, and I wish I was. I don't know why I do this to myself. I stay up late, start thinking too much, then feel shitty for the rest of the night and end up going to bed upset and pissed off (usually at my own self). Fuck you, self-esteem. Fuck you, male species. Blah blah blah. I wish there was a way to get rid of paranoia, jealousy, self doubt, and self hatred. Any tips? Please? It's getting annooying.

Favorite part of the trip was being tourists and going to the CN Tower, and buying beer and getting drunk in the hotel room, just Sarah and I. I had a lot of fun, but I think I had my hopes up a little too high. No regrets!

1. I love Sarah more than anybody else.
2. I really really want a dog.
3. I wish it was summer.
4. Sarah and I have more fun than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment