Tuesday, April 7, 2009

a love/hate relationship with upstate NY

I woke up with three inches of snow on my car. It's April and I wore a dress on Sunday. COOL, EARTH! This just makes me more anxious for road trips, summer, and all around better times. I'm jealous of people that keep moving and are traveling. I wish I could pack all of my belongings into just my car and leave. I don't know where I'd go, though! Sarah and I decided on Saturday that we are in fact going to drive out to California this summer.. we just don't know the specifics yet. We don't want to use hotels and we want to go hiking and live off of peanut butter and jelly. No, we're not hippies. Can't wait to swim in the Pacific Ocean!

Other news.... there is no other news. I hate standing still and I'm bored. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment